(SEN & Disability Focus)
aptGO is an Audit and Planning tool for working at Ofsted judgements Good and Outstanding. The purpose of the aptGO tool is to help you describe, evidence and improve your policy and practice for pupils with special educational needs and disabilities against the requirements in the current Ofsted inspection framework.
We have specialist facilitators available to schools across the UK.
The tool is aimed at senior leadership and management teams in all schools: KS1 – 4. The box set includes one master, and two working copies of the aptGO, an instructional DVD, and associated resources. It provides a framework for auditing, planning, and further developing SEND policy and practice to help schools achieve Good and Outstanding judgements when they are inspected.
aptGO covers 36 areas under the four Ofsted headings of:
- Effectiveness of Leadership and Managemet;
- Quality of Teaching, Learning and Assessment;
- Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare;
- Outcomes for Pupils.
There are a series of incremental statements designed to generate discussion, from which agreement is reached determining the current level of practice and any consequent actions. Action plan proformas, training plans and resources are also included and you will have access to the Eastern Partnership UK (SEND) Learning Management System in order to download reference materials.
The day will be facilitated by an experienced, skilled professional who has up to date knowledge about Ofsted practices and procedures and a high level of expertise within the area of special educational needs and disabilities.
Benefit to your Organisation
- Enable leadership teams to discuss current policy and practice, agree baselines, and identify a secure evidence base against the 36 school improvement areas.
- Support leadership teams in creating a next steps action plan, appropriate timeframes and a cyclical process for review.
- Enable leadership teams to describe and evidence policy and practice for pupils with special educational needs and disabilities against the requirements in the current Ofsted inspection framework.
*Interchangeable use of the language SEN/SEND.
How to register
Please click the Register button below to complete the online form and register your interest in purchasing aptGO. We will contact you shortly to process your order.